Dimension: 155 cm (Length) x 145 cm (Width) x 135 cm (Height)
TaylorMade Men's Stealth 2 Steel Fairway
- Variable face thickness maximizes ball speed aross the face while maintaining playability
- Ultra Low CG design places the center of gravity lower with a heavy internal mass toward the rear of the club head for better performance off the turf
- 3D Carbon Crown pulls mass away from the high toe aream oving more weight rearward for more forgiveness
- V Steel Sole adds weight low while improving turf interaction and versatility
- Advanced laser alignment offers a visual contrast between the face and crown to hihglight directional alignment for greater accuracy
- Thru-Slot Speed Pocket maximizes ball speed and adds forgiveness low on the face with greater flexibility
- Bonded, non-adjustable hosel
- Stock shaft: Fujikura Ventus TR Red FW Graphite
- Stock grip: Golf Pride Z-Grip Plus2
- Includes head cover
Who It's For
The TaylorMade Stealth 2 Steel fairway wood model fits the majority of golfers from high down to low handicap players who want more versatility with high launch and powerful distance.
Ultra-Low CG Design
Center of gravity is positioned lower compared to the original Stealth™ Fairway, delivering a more centered CG projection for better performance off the deck without sacrificing distance. To accomplish this feat, engineers lowered CG by placing a heavy internal mass toward the rear of the club and lowering the crown by 2mm.
Advanced Inverted Cone Technology
Variable face thickness is engineered to maximize ball speed across the face while maintaining playability and performance in a Tour-inspired shape.
V Steel Sole
TaylorMade's iconic V Steel Sole technology adds weight low in the club head while improving turf interaction and versatility.
Inquiry - TaylorMade Men's Stealth 2 Steel Fairway
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch soon.