Dimension: 165 cm (Length) x 155 cm (Width) x 145 cm (Height)
TaylorMade Men's Stealth 2 Rescue
- Variable face thickness maximizes ball speed aross the face while maintaining playability
- Twist Face curvature helps correct mis-hit tendencies for straighter shots
- Lower, more centered center of gravity produces higher, easier launch and greater forgiveness
- V Steel Sole adds weight low while improving turf interaction and versatility
- Thru-Slot Speed Pocket maximizes ball speed and adds forgiveness low on the face with greater flexibility
- Bonded, non-adjustable hosel
- Stock shaft: Fujikura Ventus Red IH Graphite
- Stock grip: Golf Pride Z-Grip Plus2
- Includes head cover
Who It's For
The TaylorMade Stealth 2 rescue is designed to fit the majority of golfers with a versatile option that provides more speed, distance, and forgiveness in the long game.
Advanced Inverted Cone Technology
Variable face thickness is engineered to maximize ball speed across the face while maintaining playability and performance in a Tour-inspired shape.
V Steel Sole
TaylorMade's iconic V Steel Sole technology adds weight low in the club head while improving turf interaction and versatility.
Inquiry - TaylorMade Men's Stealth 2 Rescue
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch soon.